Shenny HQ
SPOILERS: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Anything can happen Thursday (Season 8-12) (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Season 9 (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: SPOILERS: What fresh hell is this? - S9 (/showthread.php?tid=355)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Ratman77 - 01-06-2016

(01-03-2016, 09:02 PM)Trust No One Wrote: Here come let's blame Sheldon for everything. The Shamy's will not be happy with the focus off of them. Even SH and MR family could care less about Howardette.

A proposal to the producers (if you are reading this):

Send Miss Cuoco or/and Mister Parsons into holiday, …. Sleepy

…………make a half, or even a whole season without Penny or/and Sheldon…… Dodgy

…………only with Leonard, Amy, Raj and the ‘Howardette’…… Morlock

…………and then look at the quotes. Shock

I am sure you would be surprised…….

…….and eventually you would realize what the members of this web-site know for ages!!! Idea Idea Idea

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Tuesday Pajamas - 01-13-2016

What fresh hell is this?

NEW SPOILER.

Meemaw appears in 9.14. But they are only bringng this character onto the show to create yet another episode about Shamy. Sock Sock Sock Sock Sock  When will it end???? Not only do they waste this iconic part of BB history on her, they even put Meemaw's name in the title just for maximum advertising potential. GAH!!! Meemaw, a character who we never needed to see was brought on to 'approve' the ships.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Jela - 01-13-2016

I wish there was a dislike button. I agree-leave sweet Meemaw to our imaginations. I'm afraid I'm going to lose all respect for the old girl...That makes me sad.
But then again there has been nothing sacred on this show. Not Spock, not Sheldon's Nobel and now not Meemaw....

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - devilbk - 01-13-2016

I think that they cast an actress most people were unaware of so that they could kill her off.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Tuesday Pajamas - 01-13-2016

I can see it now. Professor Proton and newly departed Meemaw appearing to Sheldon in his dreams to convince him that its time marry Amy. Because whats the only point to any other character on this show now, if its not to facilitate her?

And my new avatar, is the look a Shenny gets watching the show now.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - SpaceAnJL - 01-13-2016

Anyone remember the First Evil? I'm getting flashbacks...

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Trust No One - 01-14-2016

(01-13-2016, 11:40 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I can see it now. Professor Proton and newly departed Meemaw appearing to Sheldon in his dreams to convince him that its time marry Amy. Because whats the only point to any other character on this show now, if its not to facilitate her?

And my new avatar, is the look a Shenny gets watching the show now.

Only a matter of time George Sr. is used in this same way.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Tuesday Pajamas - 01-14-2016

It seems Meemaw isn't the pushover that the first TR suggested. She's not that into Amy. Big GrinBig Grin:Heart

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Tuesday Pajamas - 02-03-2016

Just posted the taping report in our private forum but you're really not missing anything. Bernadette tells Howard she's pregnant by ways of a scavenger hunt. Talk about trying to sweeten bad news! The death bell is ringing for this show. Babies. Who the hell wants to see that. Oh there's plenty of pops at Sheldon, our beautiful mind genius continues to provide the 'comedy' because he's so CRAZY don't ya know!

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - devilbk - 02-03-2016

What a load of crap that report was!