Shenny HQ
SPOILERS: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Anything can happen Thursday (Season 8-12) (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Season 9 (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: SPOILERS: What fresh hell is this? - S9 (/showthread.php?tid=355)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Ratman77 - 08-30-2015

(08-28-2015, 07:07 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: [Image: 37a655_50c86c91145d46daa6a26c1f34844feb....00_png_srb]

look at how miserable they are!!

Molaro has revealed that the wedding went ahead and from this 'spoiler' article, there are troubles ahead. HQ News Feed.

Leonard looks like a little boy who is begging his mother for candies…. and Pennys expression looks as if she is one step away to smash him into his face.
Hi, hi, hi. I have to laugh everytime when I see this picture. I mean .... THIS should be now THE perfect and HAPPIEST couple of this show???HuhHuhHuh
Sorry, but that is a BAD JOKE!!!MorlockMorlockMorlock

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - SpaceAnJL - 08-30-2015

Beige, suburban, he looks like a shoe salesman. There is nothing about this picture to suggest comedy, or even romance. He's just a dull little middle-aged man in a boring suit, making pathetic faces at someone who looks...concerned. And even that looks like an effort.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Kimk26 - 08-30-2015

(08-30-2015, 04:46 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Beige, suburban, he looks like a shoe salesman. There is nothing about this picture to suggest comedy, or even romance. He's just a dull little middle-aged man in a boring suit, making pathetic faces at someone who looks...concerned. And even that looks like an effort.

Yeah, beige. The whole photo, down to the furnishings, looks like they took the saturation WAY down. But you could say that about the entire series. Does the passing of time bleach out our lives?

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Idle Miscreant - 09-02-2015

SEASON 9 COMETH...

[Image: mzl.pkmsfcng.600x600-75.jpg]

Something is rather off in this photo...Sheldon looks half a mile wide...

More of the same old ambiguous Sheldon & Penny relationship, that the folk in charge of the photoshoots use over and over again. Sheldon & Penny, and Sheldon & Penny, and Sheldon & Penny...

BUT DON'T SHIP THEM! Sarcasm

So odd.

Anyroad I'm not complaining. Wine

Sheldon & Penny are the heart of the show. We know it, the bulk of the audience knows it, in addition, anyone with any degree of artistic subtlety knows it...so it shouldn't be surprising that the photographers (or should I say photomanippers?) also know it.

What I AM going to kvetch about is the normal suit. Dear god, would it kill them to break out the plaid again?

At least put Sheldon in BLACK!

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - SpaceAnJL - 09-02-2015

That's...the set-up for a 'Clue' rewrite, if I ever saw one. (And did AFF shoot and skin an old lady's sofa for that dress? It's hideous.)

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Idle Miscreant - 09-02-2015

I've always wanted to have a go on one of those ladders...

[Image: v18ZMk.gif]

You'd think after years in the antiquarian book trade I'd have had a chance. No sir!

Ach well, I'm going to climb the mast of a tall ship next week, that'll have to do...I'm amazed they're letting me actually. But they said NO WINE beforehand.
Buzzkills.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - SpaceAnJL - 09-02-2015

I want an epic shot of you gazing meaningfully at a far horizon from the crow's nest, then.

http://cdn.toonvectors.com/images/35/12130/toonvectors-12130-460.jpg

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Nutz - 09-02-2015

Howard in the front? I would have thought Bernadette would be in the chair and Howard would be in a maids outfit behind her.  Big Grin

Actually, this whole thing is a complete mess. The background is to HD fake looking, Jim is WAY to wide, Mayim's hand is off, Melissa's right shoulder looks shaved and They Photoshopped Kaley from the bottom of her shortened legs, to the top of her strange head. The props are a complete joke brass Telescope, brass Microscope, Old World Globe, and a 3D chess chess set that costs more then 2 months rent. 

I hate this high class pretend nerd crap. I would have rather seen them cosplaying Clue with weapons in hand (light saber, Laser pistol, Bat'leth, etc). Seriously, I hope this is a joke because this show makes billions of dollars worldwide, and this photo looks like they gave a kid some photos and $100.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Tuesday Pajamas - 09-03-2015

Prady has tweeted the cover of 9.04.

He had taken a step back and failed to tweet 9.03, after harrassment on his twitter account.

[Image: 37a655_bb3caa17d4844b6eb9edbbed98248886....00_jpg_srb]

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Ratman77 - 09-11-2015

(08-28-2015, 06:19 PM)Kimk26 Wrote: Oh, Ratman, thanks for the great review (of my review)..  Wink  Yeah, I think you and I are pretty much on the same page as far as our feelings on these pairings. We must hold onto hope!  Smile
Hello "Kimk26"!

By such a nice response ... I just have to respond. I have read your other posts, and I will fully agree. You and I are definitely much on the same page with our feelings for this pairings. Blush
(In this moment I lie on my floor...........surrounded by hundrets of fallen dominoes...............and answer you:......."Mnyeah,........I love you, too....!) Wink Wink Wink

Well, I have to admit something
Sometimes, (and really ONLY SOMETIMES) I get the temptation to think:
"Let them. Let them all with their canon-pairs, the "Lenny"-and "Shamy"-stuffs. It does not make sense anymore. Sad

But........than it is enough for me to look a single episode of the first seasons again (like "The Babarian..." or "Panty....") or even to view on one of their screenshots here on this site, and all the "Lenny" and "Shamy"-thoughts are "gone with the wind" by lightspeed, Big Grin  and I think:

"No, the "Shenny" is NOT WRONG!!!
The "Shenny" is NOT MAD!!!
And the "Shenny" is NOT an IMAGINATION!!!
And also it is NOT DEAD!!!

They can not ignore this relationship, this tension between them, this chemistry....and the fact that THIS relationship of THIS TWO it was which established the success of the whole series.
You are right!!! We must hold onto hope!!! It is not wrong, and it is not in vain!!!

By this way:
The "other ones" ("Lennys" and "Shamys") constantly point to it that we (the "Shennys") are minority, right?
In addition they regard us as mad, because of our enthusiasm for Penny and Sheldon as a possible pair, right?
Well, I think we can answer. The first point with a line of Friedrich Schiller:

"What's majority? Majority is the nonsense . Mind has always been by a few." Wink

And the second:
If we are really the mad ones, than we are the living proves of one of the mottos of the modern psychology:

"Madness is the reaction of a healthy mind to a sick society." Wink

(Sick society="The Lennys", the "Shamys"..... and the "TBBT"-writers-stuff who do not realize what for possibillities with Penny and Sheldon they have.)

Let them think or say what they want. You, me and all the other members of this great site-we know better, right?

See you here again!

Greetings from Germany....and of course: Shenny for the win!!!