Shenny HQ
SPOILERS: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Anything can happen Thursday (Season 8-12) (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Season 9 (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: SPOILERS: What fresh hell is this? - S9 (/showthread.php?tid=355)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - SpaceAnJL - 08-19-2015

[Image: nvuyaa.jpg]

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Trust No One - 08-19-2015

Need the ratings to be big for this 2nd episode. All Shenny's must tune in along with fans of the early seasons. Need to show the power of the Shenny. Blossom

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Idle Miscreant - 08-19-2015

If they use that as the promo it bloody will be. S/P has always been a preoccupation of the larger audience. It's why Adhesive Duck deficiency and Bath Item are consistently cited as folk's favourite episodes.

Anyroad, this is all highly amusing. But what's going on in the fandom is ridiculous.

Remember when Intimacy Acceleration came out? (well duh Gripe) We'd all been happily wittering away with the early seasons, and ignoring Season 8, then BAM - ludicrous death threats from Shamy fans. We didn't write the goddamn episode. We LIKED it, but we also didn't ask for it.
Now here again...We'd given up on having any Sheldon/Penny scenes, and suddenly...
So we're watching again. It's quite clever.

But all the damn Shenny scenes in the world won't help if they don't fix Sheldon's character. It was oddball, alien Sheldon and earthbound, chaotic Penny we liked, not just any old combo.

Ideally, the show also needs more surrealism and experimental plots. And everything else in our (unoriginally titled) Wish List. An extended AU episode for example. Or interpreted entirely from Sheldon's perspective.

In the meantime, this will be an enjoyable visual, and as said, pull back in the lost audience, but alas it's only a dream sequence, and if it's not going to be pursued any further, then it seems a bit of a waste.

A delightful waste though. Big Grin

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Trust No One - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 10:06 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: If they use that as the promo it bloody will be. S/P has always been a preoccupation of the larger audience. It's why Adhesive Duck deficiency and Bath Item are consistently cited as folk's favourite episodes.

Anyroad, this is all highly amusing. But what's going on in the fandom is ridiculous.

Remember when Intimacy Acceleration came out? (well duh Gripe) We'd all been happily wittering away with the early seasons, and ignoring Season 8, then BAM - ludicrous death threats from Shamy fans. We didn't write the goddamn episode. We LIKED it, but we also didn't ask for it.
Now here again...We'd given up on having any Sheldon/Penny scenes, and suddenly...
So we're watching again. It's quite clever.

But all the damn Shenny scenes in the world won't help if they don't fix Sheldon's character. It was oddball, alien Sheldon and earthbound, chaotic Penny we liked, not just any old combo.

Ideally, the show also needs more surrealism and experimental plots. And everything else in our (unoriginally titled) Wish List. An extended AU episode for example. Or interpreted entirely from Sheldon's perspective.

In the meantime, this will be an enjoyable visual, and as said, pull back in the lost audience, but alas it's only a dream sequence, and if it's not going to be pursued any further, then it seems a bit of a waste.

A delightful waste though. Big Grin

It would be worthless if TPTB continue to not follow up on the Shenny. I will have no problem skipping episode 3 and beyond if it is more of the same nonsense.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Tuesday Pajamas - 08-20-2015

In case you missed this in the grumblebox.

*spoiler*

Anon tumblr message from someone at the taping of 9.02 talking about the Shenny kiss. I hope this is for real.

“It wasn't a simple make out. It was HOT as f**k! Jim actually bit Kaley's lower lip. They had their hands all over each other. Beautiful."

"Another thing I forgot to mention: during the shenny kiss, the audience went nuts. People were screaming, cheering and applauding."

*happy dance*

Haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face all day.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Nutz - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 04:45 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: In case you missed this in the grumblebox.

*spoiler*

Anon tumblr message from someone at the taping of 9.02 talking about the Shenny kiss. I hope this is for real.

“It wasn't a simple make out. It was HOT as f**k! Jim actually bit Kaley's lower lip. They had their hands all over each other. Beautiful."

"Another thing I forgot to mention: during the shenny kiss, the audience went nuts. People were screaming, cheering and applauding."

*happy dance*

Haven't been able to wipe the smile off my face all day.

There's a part of me that doesn't want to believe Anon messages. I've been fooled before on taping reports and I'm trying not to get my hopes up about this one. There are a million ways to edit this scene especially if they made changes each time they filmed it. I really wouldn't put it past TPTB to have them going in for the kiss and then cutting to Leonard waking up.

It will be interesting to see how they promote this episode. Will they hint at the kiss (giving them an out), Or will they be showing them making out and then showing Amy taking Penny's bra out of the box of (mostly files it looks like) stuff Sheldon is giving back to her?

BTW, is it me, or do you find that Sheldon touching Penny's underthings again kind of interesting and on the flip side Amy knowing that it is Penny's bra kind of creepy. I'm picturing her going through Penny's lingerie drawer and making sure her "scent" gets on everything brainbleach

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Ratman77 - 08-20-2015

Hel..hell…….hello everybody!

A Sh….a She…………a Shen………Sh……….???? Shen-..ny-Kiss?!?!?!?Shock
Sorry, but my……..my fingers…… my fingers can not find the keyboard correctly after I had to push my eyes back into the holes, after I had read THIS here!!!
A “Shenny-Kiss???!!!
Well, my first thought was like this line from Heath Ledger in “The dark knight”:
“Oh,hee-hee,aha,ha,ooh,hee,ha-ha,ha-ha. And I thought my jokes were bad.”Huh
But I read it again and again and….. .
Really?
A “Shenny-Kiss?!?!?!?”
Really true?
No rumor?
No joke?
No hoax?
No manipulation?
No brain-control like John Carpenters “They live?”
Really? A “Shenny-Kiss?”Smile
Can this be?
Could it be possible , that the creators come to their senses , and have realized what a treasure with these two characters they have in their hands?
However, my enthusiasm immediately got a damper when I read that it is only a dream sequence again. Like this (hot and nice but) ridiculous “laundry”-scene. But after I had reconsidered, I got a guess on my atrophied brain.
If I have understood correctly, ”The intimate….” has caused some excitement. Not only with us “Shennys”, but with much casual viewers which would find the idea of relationship between Penny and Sheldon great. The episode had eventually a stronger ( and another) effect as the authors had wanted. And this actually kiss-sequence could be an indirect test how an intimate scene-or even company-like arriving at the people in general. The “dream” could be the “Joker”-the “open back door” how to speak- for laying the theme down if the people do not like it. But if this spoiler is real…..”screaming, cheering, applauding”….than it is a good sign,… and could be a proof that the “Shenny” is not dead.
It would be interesting to observe the reactions on the net.
(Yes, yes I know. The hope dies last.)Blush
Greetings from Germany!!!
I am by your side!

P.S.: SORRY AGAIN FOR MY ENGLISH!
P.S. to the writers: THEY ARE NOT LIKE SIBLINGS!!!

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Idle Miscreant - 08-20-2015

Ratman, I personally find your vivid use of English rather brilliant.
It's perfectly comprehensible, but also of an inspired structure.
Why, it's almost Rabelaisian sir!
Makes for wonderful reading.
WineWine

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Tuesday Pajamas - 08-20-2015

Yes a Shenny kiss people. BUT its a dream and I have the feeling they are going to focus on Leonard's reaction. So 'proving' he will be hurt if Sheldon and Penny got together. It might be another episode to 'prove' that Shenny is 'bad'. Rolleyes

The laundry scene was ridiculous. I've seen the canons saying they are throwing up in their mouths. How insulting and I don't believe it. They fear Shenny but they know they are the characters people tune in for. How do they think we have felt for the last few seasons seeing their ships kissing. Confused

It's amazing how some can't seem to grasp this is a comedy. Some fans just want romance scenes and nothing else. Really hope the show makes this season about humour.

RE: What fresh hell is this? - S9 - Nutz - 08-21-2015

I'm in complete agreement with Space in thinking "It's a TRAAAPPP!!!" I want to believe, but I don't trust those bastards.

But for the hell of it, let's say the kiss is everything that's been reported AND goes over well with the general public and the media. What next? Will TPTB have the guts to actually do anything? Past experiences say no, plus Lenny is now married, and consummated, so where do they even go from there even if they wanted to?