Shenny HQ
Sheldon/Penny: Platonic Stories - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: Everything else (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fan Fiction (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Fan Fiction Collections (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+---- Thread: Sheldon/Penny: Platonic Stories (/showthread.php?tid=337)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Sheldon/Penny - Soulmates Without the Shagging (Platonic) - Nutz - 04-26-2016

161. All Aboard by NEStar
There was a photo manipulation posted at sheldon_penny that was screaming, "WRITE FIC ABOUT ME!!!". So I did.

162. The Endorphin Substitution by weasleytook
After a break-up, Penny decides she no longer wants to have 36 hours of rebound sex so she goes to the guys for advice and distractions.

163. All Aboard (The Shining Time Remix) by templemarker
Valentine's Day, and all Penny wants is to be treated to a nice date night. But when her date cancels and she is forced to work a shift at the Cheesecake Factory, Sheldon plans her a little surprise. (Friendship)

164. Cut Time by kangeiko
Penny hobbled home. Rape, Non-Con (Must have A03 Account to read)

165. We Are Not Horses by jazzfic
Of surprises and goldfish, and breaking a no hugging rule.

166. Doctor Predictable and the Planet Purple by jazzfic
In which Penny spills nail polish and Sheldon folds sheets and is oblivious to irony.

167. Game Night by Odyle
Penny didn’t know exactly what constituted winning at Life, but Sheldon was going for it.

168. Sheldon and Penny vs The Laundromat by courtney_beth
As the night wears on, she has all but convinced herself that she is dreaming - because the events of this evening are too fucking weird to chalk it up to coincidence, even if they do involve Sheldon Cooper. Because while Sheldon is a little different and maybe borderline insane, she knows there is no way she could possibly have experienced everything this evening unless it was part of a dream.

169. Do You Know (no no no) by Muir_Wolf
Penny decides to give up on acting for a while, Sheldon tries to be supportive.

170. The Two-Legged Freak by jazzfic
There's silly, irrational fear and then there's silly, irrational fear let loose in the mind of a genius. As usual, it's left to Penny to put things right.

171. And I'm Knee-Deep In It by fujiidom
An alternate take on the aftermath of the fourth season finale.

172. Penny Plays Bodyguard by loveneverfails
Sheldon enlists Penny's help in a paintball fight against Barry Kripke.

173. Sheldon Sees Everything - Even Penny by loveneverfails
She's always loved playing dress up and she thinks maybe that's part of the reason why she became an actress, too. She likes the escape, of painting her face and becoming someone else: someone beautiful.

174. I Was A Kaleidoscope by courtney_beth
Sheldon’s laundry takes an interesting turn when he’s forced to use the Generic Soap from the laundry room’s vending machine.

175. From Alpha to Omega and the Beta Reader, Tooby weasleytook
Penny gets ambitious enough to write a novel and makes the potentially dangerous mistake of asking Sheldon for help editing.

The Uncertainty Series by medusa20
176. The Fundamental Properties of Friendship Sequel to The Uncertainty Principle. Jeremy's in town; Penny has a plan and Sheldon is channeling Nebraska.  
Part 1 "The Uncertainty Principle" can be found in the Schrödinger thread

177. Staircase Revisited by medusa20
Penny hears a different story the night of the thermostat fight.

178. Code Milky Green by virgo_writer
Who would have thought the milkiest of greens could bring such clarity?

179. The Hero Hypothesis by Rellie
So if Sheldon is 'the hero', what does that make Penny?

180. Chocolate Chip Cookies by HappyEight
Penny has a long day at work and Sheldon just wants to watch Doctor Who.

RE: Sheldon/Penny - Soulmates Without the Shagging (Platonic) - Nutz - 06-14-2016

181. And Since We've No Place To Go by weasleytook
Fights over exes, snow, toy helicopters and this time Penny is the hero. And the hero always peeks.

182. National Best Friends Day by OrsonWells Soft Kitty
This is Sheldon musings and fluff... lots and lots of fluff. One Shot for National Best Friends Day

183. The Price is Right by debirlfan
Penny gets a job.

184. Break In the Rain by Dreamsparkle
Penny gets her heart stomped on by yet another guy. Sheldon tries to make it better.

185. All We Can Do Is Keep Breathing by weasleytook
When Sheldon suffers a sudden and shocking loss, he becomes addicted to a virtual reality world that only Penny can pull him out of.

186. Reunion by jade24
The last thing she needed in her life right now was to show all her old classmates how much homecoming-queen Penny had failed. Slight S/P, mostly friendship in the face of angst.

187. It Was All A Mistake by arraytime
Sheldon asks for Penny's help…

188. Won't Let Go by Donaji25
Based on Maroon 5's song "Leaving California" a Shenny/friendship songfic

189. Corrective Measures by damalur
Penny takes Sheldon with her to the Black Panther premiere.

190. Fun with Pirate Flags by ynotlleb
Sheldon and Penny present a special "Fun with Flags" in honour of "Talk like a Pirate day". Aaaarrr ('Talk Like A Pirate Day' Challenge 2016)

191. Hatch by GreenNebulae (TheDarkestShinobi)
"So Sheldon, what came first: the chicken or the egg?"

192. Politics by Halfred Askold
Just an idea during this election year, and a way to get to Shenny. This is my opinion and my idea. If you don't like Shenny, don't read. If you are for gun control don't read. I'm not afraid and I have a delete key. I don't own TBBT, but we all have the 2nd Amendment Right. WARNING: Politics, Possible triggers for some people.

193. The Babysitting Experience by OrsonWells Soft Kitty
Sheldon and Penny and the Howardette baby! what could possibly happen? just a quick, fluffy fic, enjoy! Shenny as always... canon but not really canon friendly... but also sort of is.

194. The Present Acquisition Theorem by Book girl fan
Written for SFC Ficathon prompt 19. I have always hated the holidays but you love them and I love you, so…

195. The Alien Stipulation by red_crate
In which Penny, once again, triumphs over Sheldon's endless intellect.

196. The Hole on the Shelf by Flora (florahart)
Penny's sick, and Sheldon wants his movie back. (You must have an A03 account to view this)

197. Fright Night by ishie
In a shocking twist, flat-out begging doesn't work.

198. The Grapefruit Revelation by lilyayl (Ailelie)
Leonard and Leslie. Penny and Sheldon. Not a date. Really. (You must have an A03 account to view this)

199. Why Sheldon Wears Long Sleeves by Mary85
Have you wondered why Sheldon wears long sleeves? Well in this ONE SHOT you will find out.

200. Computer Love by Sir Hawkeye Who
While left alone in the apartment Sheldon hears a song which rekindles his love for the band Kraftwerk.

RE: Sheldon/Penny: Platonic Stories - Nutz - 04-16-2017

201. You're the Storm by Kiaira
Song fic After returning home from an awful date, Penny has some wounds she wants to hide from her friends across the hall, but her best friend refuses to let herself hide away. Penny has to wonder, where would she be without her wack-a-doodle?

202. Worth a Thousand Words by weasleytook
They say a picture's worth a thousand words. Sheldon's just preparing in case he ever needs a little blackmail material. Explains a certain something that happens in "The Large Hadron Collision", so spoilers for that episode involved.

203. Grief by lia200304
How do you deal with a grieving scientist? Penny is about to find out One-shot FRIENDFIC

New Stories Added: 09/21/2018

204. The Comic Inscribement by debirlfan
Sheldon learns Penny has an unexpected skill.

205. Don't Talk About It-Period by spock4ever
Sheldon asks Penny why she doesn't like talking about her period and gets a more meaningful answer than he was expecting.

206. The Economical Relocation Conundrum by Anonymous
In a universe where Leonard's trip to the North Sea happens much earlier, Penny gets an unexpected surprise.

Thread links last checked on: 10/13/2017

RE: Sheldon/Penny: Platonic Stories - Nutz - 07-04-2019

Links checked on: 06/19/2019