Shenny HQ
The rest of Season Grate (Eps 8.07-8.15 and 8.17) - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Anything can happen Thursday (Season 8-12) (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Season 8 (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: The rest of Season Grate (Eps 8.07-8.15 and 8.17) (/showthread.php?tid=251)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: The rest of Season Grate - Tuesday Pajamas - 01-30-2015

Well folks, here's a lovely Concerned Sheldon gifset by womenneverreallyfaint

[Image: tumblr_niz1mnORBH1rrafppo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_niz1mnORBH1rrafppo2_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_niz1mnORBH1rrafppo3_400.gif][Image: tumblr_niz1mnORBH1rrafppo4_400.gif]

Thanks for the review IM, I might even watch this one. I wasn't sure about the soft kitty gifs on tumblr, it looks a bit gimmicky now, especially with Leonard doing it. It was always daft but they are using it for a different purpose. Have to see how it comes across.

RE: The rest of Season Grate - Idle Miscreant - 01-30-2015

It was a purely token Soft Kitty. An ersatz, stuffed Soft Kitty. But, that being said, perhaps this Soft Kitty was also a sop to Cerberus (visualise that, if you will), or even a hat tip and nod to those of us who have been carping about the loss of Vintage Sheldon. Soft Kitty is Vintage, as is the Triple Knock, and Mad Scientist Sheldon. I feel we are being mollified a little. Either that, or they've swung violently round to our side. For one episode. For reasons unknown, but welcome.

RE: The rest of Season Grate - Tuesday Pajamas - 01-30-2015

Its nice to know Sheldon worries when Penny has sex with Leonard. Tongue (can't believe I just wrote that, but it is canon)

RE: The rest of Season Grate - Trust No One - 01-30-2015

(01-30-2015, 08:06 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Its nice to know Sheldon worries when Penny has sex with Leonard. Tongue (can't believe I just wrote that, but it is canon)

It worries all of us TP. Tongue

RE: The rest of Season Grate - lewstonewar - 01-30-2015

(01-30-2015, 04:36 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: NIGGLES

Soft Kitty is for when you're sick. Hallucinating and overworked may be a TYPE of being sick, but Sheldon needed to point that out. He always has before. The Purist in me rankles a bit at that. Also that it's a Sheldon & Penny caper, that song. Leonard, as welcome as he is elsewhere, was not welcome here.

Now I don't mind this that much because I always felt there was an implication that before Penny came along Leonard had soft kitty duties. Once Penny took them over he started to demand Soft Kitty for non-illness soothing.

Point to the Shenny column.

RE: The rest of Season Grate - devilbk - 01-31-2015

It is entirely possible that being forced to sing Soft Kitty is one of the reasons that Leonard runs like hell when Sheldon's sick.

RE: The rest of Season Grate - Tuesday Pajamas - 01-31-2015

I'm going with The Neutral Zone for this one, or maybe one blossom. Big Grin

It was okay, it flowed quite nicely. The only rubbish scene was the council of ladies. Sheldon being that sexist is just annoying and makes me want to fast forward. I didn't mind the shamy lab scene because Jim was on good form so I just focus on him. Amy seems very normal now, playing the straight man, telling him off and being the audience 'voice of reason' she still doesn't quite fit the show somehow *grumble grumble*

Howard was great fun, he's so much better when its not about his marriage. Crazy Sheldon falling asleep was meant to be cute, it was well done. Could have done without Raj and Emily kissing. Blah! but that's just me right? Tongue

RE: The rest of Season Grate - Tuesday Pajamas - 02-01-2015

The promo photos have been released for 8.15's Troll episode.

[Image: TheBigBangTheory-Episode8.14-TheTrollMan...b4dwzv.jpg]

Not only is Jim Parson stripped to the waist but they have Kaley in a revealing negligee. Our sexy pair sell sell sell. Undecided

You can view them HERE

RE: The rest of Season Grate - Idle Miscreant - 02-04-2015

I say again, this was brilliant.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

More of this, for the love of...No more couples bollocks. Yes we know how it's going to end, we've been told over and over it's Shamy and Lennui to the grim and bitter death. There's no surprises to this story. Which is why there's no point in watching it unless you happen to find these couples engaging, which I don't.

Give us some more bloody armadillos.

Moneybags - You have wonderful surrealist writers (well at least ONE I know of) - use them! Let them write something unusual!

Anything other than this slow, painful plod to the alter by the same four weary couples...

RE: The rest of Season Grate - Tuesday Pajamas - 02-05-2015

Promo pictures are out for next weeks episode, Comic Book.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/the-big-bang-theory-episode-815-comic_4.html

[Image: 105958_D0173b_FULL_zpsvffscpb2.jpg]

Shenny tension? Soft Kitty

[Image: 105958_D1080bc_FULL_zpsb7gxzmsn.jpg]

[Image: 105958_D0608bc_FULL_zps8qxtcoac.jpg]