Shenny HQ
Like an old married couple - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Shipping (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Like an old married couple (/showthread.php?tid=21)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Like an old married couple - SpaceAnJL - 03-04-2014

Sheldon cooks, cleans and does his own laundry. He's obviously a fictional male. (*mumbles bitterly*) Eight years of marriage, and mine still thinks that the dishwasher stacks itself, and that laundry marches into the hamper of it's own accord. (given the state of his cycle kit, he might be right about the latter...)

RE: Like an old married couple - Toad - 03-04-2014

Don't forget about the cholermus.

I'd stay away from the snow cones though.

RE: Like an old married couple - Idle Miscreant - 03-04-2014

I still can't get over the fact that Leonard draws a happy face in syrup on his waffles.

Edit - on SHELDON's waffles, in case there was any doubt.

And that's not a euphemism.

I'd expect something more... Munch-like. (I imagine Stuart draws little hangmen. Or nooses.)

RE: Like an old married couple - Tuesday Pajamas - 03-04-2014

He also makes sourdough bread, french toast and loads of tea Heart

RE: Like an old married couple - Toad - 03-04-2014

Sheldon Cooper, Domestic God...

Sheldon: The dog… koira. The roof… katto. Grapes… ryp leet. (There is a knock on the door) One minute. Sisaan.

Raj: What was that?

Sheldon: It means come in. It’s taking forever to load the new operating system on my computer. I disinfected the kitchen and the bathroom, and now I thought I’d learn Finnish.

[Image: eg9w7l.jpg]

RE: Like an old married couple - devilbk - 03-04-2014

(03-04-2014, 10:31 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Sheldon cooks, cleans and does his own laundry. He's obviously a fictional male. (*mumbles bitterly*) Eight years of marriage, and mine still thinks that the dishwasher stacks itself, and that laundry marches into the hamper of it's own accord. (given the state of his cycle kit, he might be right about the latter...)

I cook, clean and do my own laundry. Though it is remotely possible that I'm fictitious.

Sorry, bad bit of gender stereotyping there. But I haven't come across many males in my life who understand the process of picking up after themselves. I had to wrangle a herd of feral socks earlier before they attacked the cat, I'm feeling bitter. Smile

RE: Like an old married couple - devilbk - 03-04-2014

(03-04-2014, 11:50 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Sorry, bad bit of gender stereotyping there. But I haven't come across many males in my life who understand the process of picking up after themselves. I had to wrangle a herd of feral socks earlier before they attacked the cat, I'm feeling bitter. Smile

I understand that I'm in the minority. But I'm single and available. Just sayin'.

RE: Like an old married couple - queenoftheDales - 03-05-2014

I want to say that Penny's messiness is fictional too but I know many a woman whose house looks like that, I believe the term "controlled chaos" was brought up Smile.

Penny's mess highlights the Yin-Yang of Shenny. She is the tornado to his domesticity.