Shenny HQ
Like an old married couple - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Shipping (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Like an old married couple (/showthread.php?tid=21)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Like an old married couple - Tuesday Pajamas - 02-23-2016

This is nice, by cyrus1baby

[Image: tumblr_o2u1ldXQT11s6gujho1_1280.jpg]

RE: Like an old married couple - Ratman77 - 03-11-2016

Hello.

Well, I am back.

After a short but intense time to reconsider it I realized that I cannot leave the "Shenny"-forum.
The conviction is simply too strong and the step made me a lot of too sad.

"Tuesday Pajamas" and "QueenOfShebaSays"

Your answers to my proclamation were very "hard".
I tried to ignore them, but I could not.
Do you know what you have done to me? A guy? (A little bit?)

cry

And that were no tears of sadness. It 's not often that someone appreciates my opinions. So......thank you.

And so I will start again.

Yes, it is true that there is a many canon-pushing. Not only at the show itself. When I read on this offically pages.....this stubborn insist that Penny and Leonard and Amy and Sheldon are soooooo well together. Puke

(Yes clear. And the earth is a disc, the moon is made of cheese and the "Marquis de Sade" was a woman-understanders.) Sarcasm

It is also true that the "Shenny"-fandom became smaller.
But devatasted? And completely? We are here, or not? We are still standing and that is the most important fact. Not only for us but too for the producers of "TBBT". Idea

I am sure that they know this side very well. They know that there are "Shennys" out there. I mean...if they are thinking that the "Shenny" is not longer exist, whey then their efforts? Why their canon-pushing again and again? They are aware of us. They smell the danger. And this obvious fact brings an important point on the surface. We are (at the moment) disappointed and angry. Deal. But that the ones who are desperate actually they themselves are.

They have tried it with this "sibling"-line, but the fewest viewers accepted it. (The reactions to the "kiss"-scene shows it, or not?)
They also have tried it by the drastically reducing of the "Shenny"-scenes. But the only thing wich they reached was that the few scenes between Penny and Sheldon only worked more intensively. Big Grin Big Grin

All their efforts are cuts in their own flesh and expose only their own fear. The fear that the interrest for the "Shenny" could come back bigger than before.

(I am convinced that- if between Penny and Sheldon would something happen - the reactions would not be catastrophic .On the contrary. I think that a very great number of "non-canon-viewers" would follow the show because it is much more interesting for them. So much, that it could blow the canon-fractions away. How "Tuesday Pajamas wrote. Lenny is not memorable. Are they really against "Shenny" only because "Lenny" and "Shamy" are easier to write? Huh )

Apropos "canon":
A german "Shenny"-Shipper, with I am chatting by times on our fanfiction-page. wrote me that the "Shamy"-and "Lenny"-fans are often mean and try to make fun about us. That is-for me- only another proof. Only if someone has no factual and logical arguments he/she becomes offensive in a personal way.
And all that shows -for me- only how lousy it is. The canon-pairs, this pushing,....and how much they lack a groundwork.

So, how I have already written it. Do not give up fellow "Shenny"-Shippers.

If "Shamy" and Lenny" are "Don Quijote" and  "Sancho Panza" then we must be the windmills. Not to break. And present.

After the coitus and the possibillity that Penny and Sheldon could start to see each other in a different light, I still think that there is a chance for "Shenny" to happen.

So now and further: SHENNY FOR THE WIN!!!
Greetings from Germany!

P.S.1:""Tuesday Pajamas" and "QueenOfShebaSays". You have really moved me. Thank you again. Blush

P.S.2: "Tuesday Pajamas": I apologize that I ruined your thread . It was intended for Sheldons sexuality and I had my proclamation should not post to it.

P.S.3: I have to admind, ..my avatar is inspired by a famos "Godzilla"-still. But of course I am pleased if someone like it.

P.S.4: Mister Molaro, if you-or one of your spies- are reading this.....open your eyes and realize that we (the "Shenny"-Shippers) are not enemies of you or the show and that you have the chance to write TV-history with the characters of Penny and Sheldon. There is nothing to loose. Only to win.

"My friend, you have possibillities."

The "Brain-Gremlin" a.k.a. "Mister Glasses" from "Gremlins 2: The new batch."

RE: Like an old married couple - Tuesday Pajamas - 03-16-2016

Apparently Sheldon and Penny aren't even friends on the canon shipping website!! Rolleyes

Lest we forget...Episode 2.05

RE: Like an old married couple - spuffyfan - 03-16-2016

Are there people who continue to doubt that Sheldon and Penny are friends - even after her declaration in the 200th episode that he is one of her "favourite people"? For shame! It is really sad that some people have such a blinkered view of the BBT universe that they wish to trivialise any and all relationships that are not romantic in kind. Then again, the romantic relationships on the show are so toxic, I can see why the shippers are threatened by the Shenny friendship.

RE: Like an old married couple - Ratman77 - 03-21-2016

W...wha....wh....what, please? Huh

They are doing what there? Shock

If it were not so lousy we could consider it as a joke.

I think everyone can have her/his own opinnion regarding the relationships at the show, but.....that they are even deney a friendship between Penny and Sheldon (a friendship with a real romantical touch Blush )........

Sorry, but that must be real fanatics.

Is it not strange, fellow "Shenny"-Shippers? To be fanatics was always that what we were accused to be.
With such maneuvers they only show who the real fanatics are,.......and how much they fear the "Shenny" Big Grin .

Sorry, but at this point I must quote Amy:

"So much desperate?"  Tongue

RE: Like an old married couple - Nutz - 03-21-2016

What about when Sheldon decided that five friends would be to much work and had to cut someone from the group? He picked to keep Penny over Raj in The Friendship Algorithm (2.13)

The funniest thing about the "they're not friends" hysteria they feel they need to scream out to anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with them is ...it doesn't matter. Even at the "official" Forum the top 2 episodes have been The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis (#1 seven times) and The Adhesive Duck Deficiency (#1 once and #2 four times).

It's really simple. No matter if you think they're friends or enemies, that you think they have the chemistry to become romantic or they only stand each other because of their "love" for Leonard, Shenny (and the vintage moments that surrounded them) always are and always will ultimately be what the show is remembered for.

RE: Like an old married couple - Idle Miscreant - 03-21-2016

It will always be popular.
From the Chinese site Weibo...

[attachment=512]

I have two personal favourite bits of literal-minded idiocy;

1) "IT WON'T HAPPEN!" when faced with someone expressing a preference for Sheldon/Penny. As though the lack of canon somehow invalidates it as a choice. (This opinion is often expressed by those who think the show is real, somehow. They also use the argument that OF COURSE Leonard is attractive to women, because LOOK AT ALL THE WOMEN HE GETS. Failure of logic here, and very basic confusion of fiction/reality.)

2) "Only the casual fans (ie, the majority) want a Sheldon/Penny relationship" and "That Shenny scene was just for ratings" held simultaneously with the opinion that "Shenny fans are a loud/delusional minority." These opinions are mutually exclusive. Please fucking pick a stance and stick to it, chaps.

RE: Like an old married couple - Tuesday Pajamas - 04-26-2016

I like this...

[Image: shenny_by_badwolfzzz-d6b8ues.png]

RE: Like an old married couple - Idle Miscreant - 04-30-2016

[Image: CcQUD1gVIAAVUyl.jpg]
[Image: CbOaBsrUkAAGv1Z.jpg]
[Image: CZ5QCJzUYAAT7Mg.png]
[Image: CZm484-WAAA10ir.jpg]

Just some random bits from our twitter... https://twitter.com/BigBangTheoryHQ
Such lovely fellows. Wine

RE: Like an old married couple - CTR69 - 05-02-2016

She has a smile like Soft Kitty