Shenny HQ
Like an old married couple - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Shipping (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Like an old married couple (/showthread.php?tid=21)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Like an old married couple - ricardo shillyshally - 10-05-2014

I love the way we can take a gif, and interpret it say whatever we want. So in this one I hear Penny say, ' I'm so enamoured with shape of your jaw, and the way you move it, that I forget to listen!' [Image: peny.gif]

RE: Like an old married couple - ricardo shillyshally - 11-03-2014

[Image: tumblr_mtndr9o8tX1snsj31o6_1280.jpg] So is that the Pasadena Dream, my opinion>Penny and Sheldon are the most deluded characters. Everyone else pretty much accepts their lives, but these two are dreamers. Penny wanted to be an actress, but wasn't willing to break her principles. To be an actress out there, you would need killer instincts(barracuda), it's extremely competetive. Like the actress who moved in upstairs, how much do physicists earn?, date producer of CSI. And infortunately Sheldon won't make the Noble Prize, he doesn't fraternize just to gain influence(like L and older benefactor), he doesn't have a supportive team, or a Ramona to drive him, and he's over thirty. So is that the Pasadena Dream, you aim for the top, and then finally settle for any creep that hangs around long enough.

RE: Like an old married couple - Tuesday Pajamas - 11-11-2014

Check out this clever and beautiful video...HeartBlossom I wish it were longer but it's so perfect.

They even have chemistry when they weren't in the same movie! It's all in the eyes. BOTH Jim and Kaley have the most expressive eyes...

I was quite interested in the artist performing this track. It's Angus and Julia Stone. It's a guy doing the main vocal although is sounds like a girl.

[Image: 166741.jpg]

RE: Like an old married couple - Tuesday Pajamas - 11-16-2014

Shenny in the hospital.

[Image: 1512449_1497617413849349_244707719794447...d458e8.jpg]

By Shenny/jaley on facebook.

RE: Like an old married couple - Del Fino - 11-16-2014

have somebody this interview??
[URL=http://www.directupload.net][Image: i5khhkzv.jpg][/

RE: Like an old married couple - Trust No One - 11-16-2014

(11-16-2014, 06:43 AM)shennyfreak1990 Wrote: have somebody this interview??
[URL=http://www.directupload.net][Image: i5khhkzv.jpg][/

How do we go from these lovely words and scenes to no Shenny scenes now? Huh

RE: Like an old married couple - Tuesday Pajamas - 11-18-2014

He looks. He sits.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nf48gey8TC1ss66hw.gif]

Gif by skcshenny on tumblr

RE: Like an old married couple - Trust No One - 11-18-2014

(11-18-2014, 04:42 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: He looks. He sits.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nf48gey8TC1ss66hw.gif]

Gif by skcshenny on tumblr

You always sit next to the one you love. HeartHeart Thanks TP!

RE: Like an old married couple - Idle Miscreant - 11-23-2014

[Image: B3F41j1CMAAdTBy.jpg]

My idleness knows no bounds...Incidentally, cartoonify-able pictures are always most welcome.

Re WellPlayedPenny's discussion on humour - this scene flows wonderfully;

Sheldon: Please try to wear something appropriate. It won’t help my case if the judge is busy trying to read the word Juicy scrawled across your buttocks.

Scene: Penny’s door.

Sheldon: (Knock, knock, knock) Penny. (Knock, knock, knock) Penny.

Penny (opening door): (Knock, knock, knock) Penny.

Sheldon: That’s just wrong.

Penny: All right, let’s go.

Sheldon: Wait, hold on. Before we get to the courthouse, I’d like to call on your skills as an actress.

Penny: What is this?

Sheldon: I’ve taken the liberty of scripting your appearance on the witness stand because, let’s face it, you’re somewhat of a loose cannon. Now, don’t worry, it’s written in your vernacular. So shall we rehearse?

Penny: Do I have a choice?

Sheldon: Well, of course you have a choice. Although we live in a deterministic universe, each individual has free will. Now, sit down. I call your attention to the events of November 16. Do you remember that date?

Penny (reading): Darn tootin’, I do, if the court will excuse my homespun, corn-fed Nebraskan turn of phrase.

Sheldon: Excellent. Go on.

Penny: The reason that date is, like, so totally fixed in my memory is that I had the privilege to be witness to one of the most heroic acts I’ve ever seen in, like, ever.

Sheldon: And who performed that heroic act?

Penny: Why, you did, sir. You. Dr. Sheldon Cooper, and may I add, it is a privilege to know you.

Sheldon: There’s no need for compliments, this court is only interested in the facts.

Penny: But it is a fact that it’s a privilege to know you. Totally. A teardrop rolls down my cheek?

Sheldon: Only a suggestion. A catch in your throat would work just as well.

Penny (pretending to be close to tears): But it is a fact that it’s a privilege to know you. Totally.

Sheldon: Maybe you should put on your Juicy pants again.

RE: Like an old married couple - Tuesday Pajamas - 12-05-2014

[Image: tumblr_ng3m7dlZt61s6fovto1_500.png]