Shenny HQ
Like an old married couple - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Shipping (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Like an old married couple (/showthread.php?tid=21)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Like an old married couple - ricardo shillyshally - 05-11-2014

Yes that's a great little interaction between Sheldon and Penny, in that vid^. I also enjoy when Penny teaches Sheldon, and he begrudgingly accepts. Only to unravel, because improvization, is to much for his logic. But great interaction, and Mr.Parsons can out act anyone!

RE: Like an old married couple - Idle Miscreant - 05-16-2014

The problem with going to the pub, and losing money on the horses, is that I'm prone to come back all maudlin, and in a mood to do a variety of useless but comforting things. In this instance make dodgy screencaps.
But last week I made an army out of garlic cloves and toothpicks (you need to make them leaning on their "swords" or else they'll fall over. The sword can sometimes be an arm), and arranged them in strategic positions of attack around the house. People are still finding them.
Sometimes I even work on my book. But I think the garlic army was the high point of the month.
Anyroad.
I'll STFU now and post the pictures.
These are all D'awww ones, because that's what this bloody thread is for. I think. I get confused with the Nether-Regions thread, which I started, so that's a bit worrying. Nether-Regions is for inappropriate Sheldonic weirdness.
I have Stuart pictures as well, looking like a Herzog character...But I KNOW where they go...
[attachment=102][attachment=103][attachment=104][attachment=105]

Sheldon as Towel Man is such a doofus...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=102][Image: attachment.php?aid=103][Image: attachment.php?aid=104][Image: attachment.php?aid=105]

RE: Like an old married couple - Wisp - 05-16-2014

Aww... Sheldon's hair. Bless. He looks so sweet in that blanket. I'm almost tempted to watch the episode now...

RE: Like an old married couple - Tuesday Pajamas - 05-16-2014

That last one at the train station is my favourite. Awww, aren't they lovely. Heart

RE: Like an old married couple - queenoftheDales - 05-18-2014

(05-16-2014, 09:36 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: That last one at the train station is my favourite. Awww, aren't they lovely. Heart

I'm gonna have to say that I like this goodbye hug/kiss combo better than the wrestle scene last season. This looked more meaningful. Blossom

RE: Like an old married couple - ricardo shillyshally - 05-27-2014

[Image: tumblr_llyt4tPtEB1qaraif.gif] As you know, it's very easy to start believing in alternate realities.

RE: Like an old married couple - queenoftheDales - 05-27-2014

(05-27-2014, 01:40 AM)pilot fish Wrote: [Image: tumblr_llyt4tPtEB1qaraif.gif] As you know, it's very easy to start believing in alternate realities.

Who knows what Sheldon and Penny could have been if the writers had decided to to go that route. Pilot Fish is right though, Sheldon and Penny used to spend a lot of time together and they still are always touching each other (despite Sheldon's mysophobia). It seems like it's the only relationship tptb are able to write successfully.

RE: Like an old married couple - spuffyfan - 05-27-2014

Even in that little scene - without any romantic undertones - they have more chemistry than Lenny has ever had.

RE: Like an old married couple - queenoftheDales - 05-27-2014

(05-27-2014, 07:53 AM)spuffyfan Wrote: Even in that little scene - without any romantic undertones - they have more chemistry than Lenny has ever had.

Exactly. Even as friends, they work. Not everything has to be romantic. Shit, it worked for Will and Grace. I'm interested in a romantic aspect to them but they work just as well completely platonic. Anything is better than watching Penny zombie her way thru life with Leonard.

RE: Like an old married couple - ricardo shillyshally - 05-28-2014

'queenoftheDales' Who knows what Sheldon and Penny could have been if the writers had decided to to go that route. > I always thought that the connection started with Jim and Kaley. There's just something about both of them. Both are in a different league as actors, and played off each other. They both obviously enjoyed each others company, on screen, and off(in an early interview I posted somewhere, they are touching, and a kiss from Kaley)[or did I imagine that!]. There's also something sweet, and fun, about both characters, early on. I still believe TBBT writers felt the show was gaining a life of its own, and had to take control! I think you can generally tell when a couple look right for each other, or not! [Image: giphy.gif]