Shenny HQ
The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: Everything else (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Weltschmerz (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) (/showthread.php?tid=16)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - Jomi25 - 04-09-2014

I haven't formally introduced myself so, here we go... XD

Hi there! I'm Joan, 22, Filipino, lazy student of game development. I've started marathoning the six seasons of the show about a year ago after hearing about it from a couple of friends and I started liking the idea of Shenny after seeing this and this (w/c was before I started watching from the start). I was frustrated when I found out that they've never become a couple on the show and I guess that frustration is still present 'til now. XD

Anyways, ummm, I love singing, I make graphics and manips, and do a bit of photography for fun. I also write fanfics when I'm not being lazy or distracted by other stuff.

So, yeah, I guess that is all.
[Image: tumblr_minzvza2151rmd5vqo1_500.gif]

LOL Big Grin

RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - Will_I_BGraded_OnThis - 04-14-2014

Apparently this is the thing all the kids are doing so what kind of role model would I be if I DIDN'T surrender to peer pressure? ...

Well my name... is the exact same as a fictional character (for which i was bumped off of facebook... although I had it first.)

My age...according to someone at a department store "I have a baby face so... 17?" but is actually 30.

I am a composer and freelance writer (which means I am unemployed and broke)

I have been into TBBT since the beginning. The show in fact sustained me through a year living in nashville without a tv (i went to the local laundromat to wash clothes and watch TBBT)

I fell in with the shenny during the barbarian sublimation. I was on paradox before i was banned for "treason"

I am a libra... which totally tells you everything about me.

I'm a geek who had a VERY late puberty. (Because all girls have growth spurts around their 21st birthday party.)

I've been told I'm funny... by people who don't know me. I've been told I'm special (with a funny sideways look that is half-pity half-awe) by people who do know me.

anything else... oh! I once fell off the sidewalk and hit a parked car...
more? ... well i'm starting to feel uncomfortable with all these questions and i think i WOULD like to have my lawyer present...

RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - Toad - 04-14-2014

(04-14-2014, 04:05 AM)Will_I_BGraded_OnThis Wrote: Apparently this is the thing all the kids are doing so what kind of role model would I be if I DIDN'T surrender to peer pressure? ...

Well my name... is the exact same as a fictional character (for which i was bumped off of facebook... although I had it first.)

My age...according to someone at a department store "I have a baby face so... 17?" but is actually 30.

I am a composer and freelance writer (which means I am unemployed and broke)

I have been into TBBT since the beginning. The show in fact sustained me through a year living in nashville without a tv (i went to the local laundromat to wash clothes and watch TBBT)

I fell in with the shenny during the barbarian sublimation. I was on paradox before i was banned for "treason"

I am a libra... which totally tells you everything about me.

I'm a geek who had a VERY late puberty. (Because all girls have growth spurts around their 21st birthday party.)

I've been told I'm funny... by people who don't know me. I've been told I'm special (with a funny sideways look that is half-pity half-awe) by people who do know me.

anything else... oh! I once fell off the sidewalk and hit a parked car...
more? ... well i'm starting to feel uncomfortable with all these questions and i think i WOULD like to have my lawyer present...

Ahh, thank you for hobbling over here on your weak ankles. Now, lessee...

Creative type? check
Wicked sense of humor? check
Scofflaw? check

Congratulations! I'll drop your Shenny HQ merit badge in the mail ASAP. Big Grin

RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - Will_I_BGraded_OnThis - 04-14-2014

(04-14-2014, 05:01 AM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: Ahh, thank you for hobbling over here on your weak ankles. Now, lessee...

Creative type? check
Wicked sense of humor? check
Scofflaw? check

Congratulations! I'll drop your Shenny HQ merit badge in the mail ASAP. Big Grin

merit badge! i've never had one of those... i staunchly refused to wear brown and green and insisted i would either be girl boy scout or nothing at all... that answer was nothing at all...

RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - Tuesday Pajamas - 04-14-2014

Welcome Jomi - nice to see you have joined us here at the Q. Big Grin Games development, very cool! I've looked into creating some little games for the site. BBT themed Bedazzled or something, any recommendations?

Helllooo Will_I_BGraded_OnThis. Curious about the name... we shell extract this information eventually, maybe in the chat box. *evil cackle* Barbarian Sublimation is one of the finest episodes they ever produced, we won't see the likes of them days again.

(04-14-2014, 03:00 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Helllooo Will_I_BGraded_OnThis. Curious about the name... we shell extract this information eventually, maybe in the chat box. *evil cackle* Barbarian Sublimation is one of the finest episodes they ever produced, we won't see the likes of them days again.

well I'm always a good sport (unless i'm playing ice hockey... then i will knock your block off and keep skating) so I'll give you a hint. My first name is the same as TWO fandoms BOTH of which have/had tv shows...

RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - Tuesday Pajamas - 04-16-2014

(04-14-2014, 08:30 PM)Will_I_BGraded_OnThis Wrote: well I'm always a good sport (unless i'm playing ice hockey... then i will knock your block off and keep skating) so I'll give you a hint. My first name is the same as TWO fandoms BOTH of which have/had tv shows...

Urmmmm, nothing coming to mind right away but don't tell me. Perhaps the occasional hint and I, or someone else might make the connection... Big Grin

RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - Will_I_BGraded_OnThis - 04-19-2014

(04-16-2014, 05:38 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Urmmmm, nothing coming to mind right away but don't tell me. Perhaps the occasional hint and I, or someone else might make the connection... Big Grin

as i said i am a music composer and freelance writer (also known as broke and unemployed) and my affinity for music seems to be hereditary given the musicality of my name... it's right there... totally a softball...

RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - Will_I_BGraded_OnThis - 04-25-2014

(04-16-2014, 05:38 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Urmmmm, nothing coming to mind right away but don't tell me. Perhaps the occasional hint and I, or someone else might make the connection... Big Grin

New Hint for the week...
both fandoms were books that became a tv series. That are still on the air... Although the characters spell their names differently the first letter of their name is the FIRST Letter...
much like raj's scavenger hunt, the actual discovery probably won't be as awesome...

RE: The Sanctum of Burning Souls (Welcome mat) - Tuesday Pajamas - 04-25-2014

Is it New Girl and Vampire Diaries...? Can't be New Girl wasn't a book... Rolleyes