Shenny HQ
Favourite Cast Pictures - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Thespians (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Favourite Cast Pictures (/showthread.php?tid=110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Tuesday Pajamas - 09-03-2014

(09-01-2014, 07:28 AM)Louise Wrote: [Image: cast_zps390cc221.png]

The FIVE - very cool picture. The template. The slice of gold. Blossom

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Toad - 09-03-2014

[Image: 10xzh9l.jpg]

I don't normally notice stuff like this, but...the hair, the oversized sunglasses, the clothes. Kaley really looks the fashion icon here.

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Louise - 09-03-2014

"The FIVE - very cool picture. The template. The slice of gold. Blossom
[/quote]"

I have more Classic Five pics, but they're on my other computer. I'll post them, soon Blossom

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - FranEssi - 09-03-2014

[Image: tumblr_nbb68nCUoG1tyb9s5o1_500.png]

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Louise - 09-03-2014

Kunal is *so* handsome...

[Image: e9wy1z.jpg]

[Image: 1zlae0g.jpg]

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - queenoftheDales - 09-04-2014

I liked it better when his hair was still curly way back in the first season. I don't know why they straightened it.

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - FlyingSolo - 09-04-2014

(09-04-2014, 12:08 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: I liked it better when his hair was still curly way back in the first season. I don't know why they straightened it.

Agreed. He's quite dreamy this way, isn't he? Big Grin

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Louise - 09-04-2014

IMO the idea that Raj is the perpetually single one who can never get a date is ridiculous. He's got issues and he can be a jerk sometimes, but IMO he's by far the most conventionally good-looking of the four guys. He comes from a wealthy family, he has a good job, etc. There are people with much worse issues than Raj, who have an S.O. clinging to them.

Look around you; there are abusers and weirdos of every kind, with physical and psychological issues of every kind, who have an S.O....

Only in TV-land would someone like this be a perpetual reject. There are men in *prison* who have women fall for them, for crying out loud. Women would line up around the block for someone who looks like Raj/Kunal, even with the mutism...

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Louise - 09-04-2014

A soft and thoughtful expression...

[Image: close-up_zps1a609ee5.jpg]

As it should be...

[Image: cast-pic_zps49fc32f0.jpg]

Quote:I liked it better when his hair was still curly way back in the first season. I don't know why they straightened it.

Yes! I've always said this, and I've always wondered about it. I suppose they think the straight hair makes him look look older or more sophisticated, but the curly hair is darling...

(although, as someone with curly hair myself, it is a colossal never-ending PITA.)

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Louise - 09-05-2014

Freckled:

[Image: 24ewc4h.jpg]

Apartment:

[Image: 24axxdd.jpg]