Shenny HQ
Favourite Cast Pictures - Printable Version

+- Shenny HQ (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir)
+-- Forum: The Big Bang Theory (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Thespians (https://shennyhq.co.uk/dir/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Favourite Cast Pictures (/showthread.php?tid=110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Tuesday Pajamas - 06-23-2014

Except that MB doesn’t actually look like that. I do design as s job and I can tell you that the retoucher has made a lot of subtle changes to her features. Many of MB’s publicly shots are highly retouched. If you want to compare her to Amy in any real way, you’d be better off choosing a red carpet photo, which is less likely to have been changed.

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Idle Miscreant - 06-24-2014

[Image: Kaley+Cuoco+Jim+Parsons+Alzheimer+Associ...GsCYFl.jpg]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - ricardo shillyshally - 06-24-2014

(06-23-2014, 10:25 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Except that MB doesn’t actually look like that. I do design as s job and I can tell you that the retoucher has made a lot of subtle changes to her features. Many of MB’s publicly shots are highly retouched. If you want to compare her to Amy in any real way, you’d be better off choosing a red carpet photo, which is less likely to have been changed.
I just wanted to differentiate between Amy and Mayim. Between cosmetic surgery, photoshop and selective photos; I wonder if we ever see the real person anymore! Are all 'role models' fakes?

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Tuesday Pajamas - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 10:14 PM)pilot fish Wrote: I just wanted to differentiate between Amy and Mayim. Between cosmetic surgery, photoshop and selective photos; I wonder if we ever see the real person anymore! Are all 'role models' fakes?

I know what you mean, the line between actor and character has been getting a little blurred lately. No, I don't think all role models are fake but sometimes we can be disappointed if we get too close. You know what they say. This is not directed at Mayim, I mean ANY actor we admire. We have too much access to them these days and they encourage us.

Heavy handed retouchers who don't know when to stop, are my pet hate but this is not the actors doing.

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Toad - 06-25-2014

[Image: zlvmn9.png]
[Image: ilgao3.jpg]
[Image: 2iavpyo.jpg]

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Gamma - 06-25-2014

[Image: The+Big+Bang+Theory+cast+with+a+Big+Bang+theorist.jpg]

[Image: big-bang-theory-cast-300x231.png]

[Image: Cast_with_Stan_Lee.JPG]

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Idle Miscreant - 06-25-2014

I could "ship" Sheldon and Raj no problem. He made him an origami napkin swan for fucksake!
Galecki looks like an easy-going chap. The only cast members I'd want to have a few glasses of wine with though, are Helberg, Sussman and Bowie. And Wheaton, obviously. But then it'd have to be a goddamn ale...Parsons...seems a bit mercurial, so difficult to assess the likelihood of wishing to get shickered with him. What would one discuss...theatre? Plumbing? (The Parsons/Ferguson interviews are the best...speaking of people you'd like to get hammered with...)
I like Chuck Lorre's face. Probably unpopular opinion time there...

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Tuesday Pajamas - 06-25-2014

Not really, I like Chuck Lorre's face as well. He looks like a beaten up old teddy bear... or a badger Big Grin

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - Trust No One - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 08:40 AM)Gamma12 Wrote: [Image: The+Big+Bang+Theory+cast+with+a+Big+Bang+theorist.jpg]

[Image: big-bang-theory-cast-300x231.png]

[Image: Cast_with_Stan_Lee.JPG]

Get out of the way Stan Lee. Penny is suppose to be kissing Sheldon. Angry Sheldon is probably think I lose out to Penny with Leonard and now Stan Lee?

RE: Favourite Cast Pictures - devilbk - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 10:42 PM)ses1515 Wrote: Get out of the way Stan Lee. Penny is suppose to be kissing Sheldon. Angry Sheldon is probably think I lose out to Penny with Leonard and now Stan Lee?

And Penny is thinking "Who is this smelly old man again?"